Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween posts

It's been eons, but yes, I'm still alive -- just busy! Sorry for not blogging for, well, three months, and thanks to those who emailed me asking me to come back. I didn't even realize I had fans!

Over at Scientific American's 60 Second Science blog, I wrote a festive Halloween post about the effects of costuming on human behavior -- i.e., does Halloween make us go a little crazy? Check it out here.

The site has another great Halloween post about what science says about the supernatural. And you can probably guess what that is.

More to come soon, I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Nease said...

Yippee... you're back! Great post on costumes and behavior. Reminds me a bit of the study last year that reported people were more cooperative when exposed to cues of being watched (in this case, a poster with a pair of eyes). We are wired in deeply and interesting ways.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home